San Francisco Bay based firstname.lastname@example.org (six one seven) 285-4350
Made here in the bright yellow victorian studio on Alameda's Park Street. Enjoy a warm welcome, an easy vibe, and an awarded talent behind the lens with over 20 years of experience. Doug's images are used for headshots and editorial portraits for artists, brands, NGO's, non profits, business, and media publications. Also, individuals and families.
PORTRAIT + HEADSHOT SESSION INFO
- 45 mins for portraits and headshots - Arrive to studio camera ready (hair + make-up done) - Bring a few outfits, all wrinkle free and ready to go - Includes sitting, online proofs gallery, and one fully edited client-chosen image - All other digital files and prints are options - Online proofs gallery turn around is five business days - Pre-shoot visit or phone consult is highly recommended
- Dedicated off-street parking
- The studio will be ready for your arrival, including the lighting gear.
- We have two dedicated parking spots in a private off the street lot, between us and HighWire Coffee.
- Located in the heart of Alameda, where cafés, stores and restaurants await you and your team.
- Digital files individually + professionally retouched by Doug for download. - Print sizes from 4x6" to 20x30" by our longtime professional partner lab in SoCal. - Bulk headshot prints with your name on the front. Standard 8.5x11 size. Color or B+W, matte or glossy. - Lovely museum quality framed archival fine art prints for your home. Doug's finest product.
- Portrait - 525
- Portrait on location (within 50 miles of 94501) - 750
- Headshot - 425
- Headshot on location (within 50 miles of 94501) - 650 - Headshot w/ 25 8x10" professional prints - 925