SF Bay and Downeast Maine based firstname.lastname@example.org (six one seven) 285-4350
Made here in the bright yellow victorian studio on Alameda's Park Street. Enjoy a warm welcome, an easy vibe, and an awarded talent behind the lens with over 20 years of experience. Doug's images are used for headshots and editorial portraits for artists, brands, NGO's, non profits, business, and media publications. Also, individuals and families.
PORTRAIT + HEADSHOT SESSION INFO
- 45 to 90 mins for portraits and headshots - Arrive to studio camera ready (hair + make-up fully complete) - Bring a few outfits, all wrinkle free and ready to go - Includes sitting, online proofs gallery, and client-chosen image(s) for full edits - All other digital files and prints are options - Online proofs gallery turn around is within five business days - Pre-shoot visit or phone consult is highly recommended
- The studio will be ready for your arrival, including the lighting gear.
- Enjoy two private dedicated off-street parking spots.
- Located in the heart of Alameda, where cafés, stores and restaurants await.
- Fully Covid-19 compliant, with airflow, sanitation, distancing, and masking.
- Digital files individually + professionally retouched by Doug for download. - Print sizes from 4x6" to 20x30" by our longtime professional partner lab in SoCal. - Bulk headshot prints with your name. 8x10 size in color, B+W, matte or glossy. - Lovely museum quality framed fine art prints for your home. Doug's finest product.
- For rates and package options, click link below to go to Doug's Booking page